Telephone Number (optional):
If there are any other topics you are interested, please indicate below.
Please let us know how you heard about us:
Words for Internet Search:
If you would like receive an occassional newsletter, please submit the form below.
We will not share your information.
Contact Information ~
We serve clients within the United States and abroad to apply for, manage, prosecute, and obtain plant variety protection certifications with in the United States and internationally.
We also assist with on-site and remote patent and trademark portfolio management.
While we are located in North Carolina, United States, we service clients interests around the world and represent clients within the U.S. as well as international clients.
If you are interested in offering a service to us, please email the details and please do not call us with service solicitations.
"Allison has an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. I highly recommend her."
- Bill Vobach, Registered U.S. Patent Attorney
HoltzerIP, LLC, Denver, Colorado
No Hype ~ Just Help
A lot of people try to sell you something you don't need. A lot of people make promises they never intend to keep. This "take-your money-and-run" approach has never sat well with me. I believe that in all things, we should leave behind something better than what was there before.
Our commitment begins first to our clients by:
1. Being transparent. We send out invoices that are fair and are clearly written so you know exactly what you are paying for.
2. Being honest. If we don't think your financial model supports the type of plant protection you are interested in, we will tell you the pros and cons. We aren't here to "sell" you intellectual property we are here to help you succeed.
3. Partnering with other experts. Any intellectual property practitioner who leads you to believe they can personally handle all your needs is not thinking of you first, they are thinking of themselves first. This is a complicated industry and each country has their own laws. We have a team of partners who have not only demonstrated their expertise, they've also demonstrated that they are client-focused and honest.
International Plant Breeders Rights
Get answers. Get it done right. Get it done here. Get it done affordably.
- Plant Breeder's Rights (PBR) Filings
- Plant Variety Protection (PVP) Certifications
- U.S. Plant Patents Registrations ...and more!
Get Protection for Worldwide Markets
Plant Breeders Rights
Specialist & Agent
www.InternationalPlantBreedersRights.com is a plant variety protection resource guide designed specifically for those in the horticulture industry and floriculture industry who are interested in protecting their plants in the global market. The details posted in this site are for information only to serve as a guide for effective business planning and implementation and does not serve as legal advice.
Thank you for visiting us and Keep on Growin'.